‘Customer communications’ pursuant to Art. 13 “General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR” (REG. EU 2016/679)
- by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- by telephoning +39 02 96752031
- by ordinary mail, writing to the registered office.
Type of data processed
Purpose, legal basis and storage time
Data processing method
Failure to provide the data
Categories of persons to whom the personal data may be advised or who may become aware of it; sphere of circulation of personal data
- Public and private bodies, also following inspections or checks (for example, financial administration, revenue police bodies, the judicial authorities and social security agencies).
- Persons who can access the data by virtue of legal provisions.
Rights of the person concerned
- access their personal data;
- obtain its rectification or cancellation or the limitation of the processing concerning it;
- oppose processing;
- the portability of the data;
- revoke consent, where set out. Revocation of consent does not prejudice the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- make a complaint to the supervising authority.
The above rights may be exercised by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.